42 Bellevue Parade
179 Beverley St
07 3395 8422
RE: Public Relations Communications Proposal
As of Tuesday twenty-seventh of November, 2012, I intend to carry out the following tasks for Foodbank Queensland.
- Create an extensive communication plan (that is negotiable) for reference to my current role within Foodbank Queensland, and for the future use by Foodbank Queensland.
- Meet and interview volunteers, food doners and recipients, with the intention of creating profiles for the use on social media sites and any other publicity needs.
- Look into current Foodbank Queensland social networking sites and spruce them up before Christmas.
- Research food doner organisations and look into their social media sites, with cross media promotions in mind.
- Create a few more social media networking sites relevant to the needs of Foodbank Queensland.
- Create a competition online to get more attention online.
- Create an event (longterm) to enhance media coverage, community support and thanks to volunteers, sponsors and recipients.
- Approach media outlets about Foodbank Queensland; before Christmas and for event
- Carry out at least six hours work per week
It is noted that the fore mentioned points are not extensive and are negotiable depending on the needs of Foodbank Queensland.