Protocols for the Communication Officer
- Any form of publications (particularly online) must be approved by management of Foodbank
- The Communication Officer must deal with all stakeholders (stakeholders being; Foodbank Qld Staff, Foodbank Qld donors, welfare groups, volunteers and the general public) in a professional manner at all times.
- The communications officer needs to be aware of the sometimes sensitive nature of stakeholders and their needs.
- The communications officer will act in appropriate and professional manner, particularly online (keeping in mind the MEAA code of ethics –http://www.alliance.org.au/code-of-ethics.html).
- The communications officer will not use offensive language and will not voice negative opinions (about any individual or organisation).